Smoking, advice and helping you quit
The NHS have produced "Smokefree", a dedicated service to inform everyone of the dangers of smoking, the benefits to giving up and how they can help you kick the habit.
Patients can access the service at the following locations:
- Abingdon Market Square Mobile Clinic, OX14 3HR Wednesday, 10:00 - 15:30
- Didcot Tesco Mobile Clinic, OX11 9BZ Thursday, 10:00 - 15:30
- Templars Square Shopping Centre, OX4 3XH Monday - Saturday, 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday, 10:00 - 15:00, Tel: 07825 894263
- Here For Health Centre, Outpatients: JR Hospital, OX3 9DU Thursday and Friday, 12:00 to 17:00 OX3 9DU
- JR Maternity Stop Smoking Clinic, OX3 9DU Weds, 12:00 to 17:30
- Castle Quay Shopping Centre, OX16 5UN Monday - Saturday, 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday, 10:00 - 15:00, Tel: 07760 883261
- Horton Maternity Stop Smoking Clinic, OX16 9AL Thursdays, 09:00 to 17:30 OX16 9AL
- Witney Market Square Mobile Clinic, OX28 6AD Tuesday, 09:30 - 17:00
QUIT is the independent charity whose aim is to save lives by helping smokers to stop. Smokers wanting to QUIT should call 0800 00 22 00 or email email@example.com for free, individual, same-day advice from trained counsellors
Stop Smoking Widget
This tool gives you daily messages, and keeps track of how much you're saving and how many days it's been since your last cigarette. Great motivators for staying smokefree.