We are registered with the Care Quality Commission, CQC. Our Provider ID is: 1-199758903
Dr Moore is the Registered Manager
Our certificate is attached. CQC Certificate
The ratings regime allows CQC to provide a clear diagnosis of any problems there are by inspecting services and judging against 5 key questions: Whether they are safe, caring, effective, responsive to people’s needs and well-led.
Follow the link to the CQC website for more information on their inspection results and ratings.
An introduction to CQC - Purpose
We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
We monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and we publish what we find, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
• We put people who use services at the centre of our work.
• We are independent, rigorous, fair and consistent.
• We have an open and accessible culture.
• We work in partnership across the health and social care system.
• We are committed to being a high performing organisation and apply the same standards of continuous improvement to ourselves that we expect of others.
• We promote equality, diversity and human rights.